Before You Visit
Pool users new to the facility must show photo ID and sign in at the front desk on the provided sign-in sheet.*
Returning users must check in by providing their city of residence. This includes all who enter the building regardless of entry into the water. This information will provide the Des Moines Pool Metropolitan Park District demographic information about out pool users which may be useful for future pool funding.
*The Des Moines Pool Metropolitan Park District wants to provide the most safe and secure services. Thank you for helping us better protect all of you.
SWIMMING POOL AND DIVING RULES*
Click here to download a copy of the current swimming pool, diving and facility rules.
*All rules correspond to RCW 246-260-131.
- 6 or less must be within arms length of an adult at all times (or 48” or less in height).
- Under the age of 13 must be supervised by an adult.
- Children 13-17 cannot use the pool alone.*
- 16 & older must provide photo ID at all times.
BEFORE YOU VISIT
- All visitors must check-in at the front desks and be ready to show photo ID.
- Please bring your own lock. Locks left after-hours may be removed by staff at owner’s expense.
- On swim meet days, parking is limited. Click here for map of overflow parking.
- Check before you visit. The pool changes programming for school’s days out, special events and emergency maintenance. Click here to use our interactive schedule, or click here to join our email notification system to get up-to-the hour updates.
- Shower: Please shower before entering the pool to help us prevent water-borne disease.
If you have any questions, please click here to contact the Mount Rainier Pool front desk.