Before You Visit
Pool users new to the facility may be required to show ID for an identity validation and sign in at the front desk on the provided sign-in sheet. If you do not want to bring your identification every visit, please sign up for a pass or punch card.
*The Des Moines Pool Metropolitan Park District wants to provide the most safe and secure services. Thank you for helping us provide you with the best service possible . .
SWIMMING POOL AND DIVING RULES*
Click here to download a copy of the current swimming pool, diving and facility rules.
*All rules correspond to RCW 246-260-131.
- Pool: 93
- Deck: 250
- 6 and under must be within arms length of an adult at all times.
- Under the age of 13 must be supervised by an adult.
- 16 & older must provide photo ID at all times.
BEFORE YOU VISIT
- All visitors must check-in at the front desks. An identification validation may be required.
- Please bring your own lock, you may also purchase combination lock at front desk. Visitors can also utilize our new lockers to secure valuables on the pool deck.
- On swim meet days, parking is limited. Click here for map of overflow parking.
- Check before you visit: the pool changes programming for school’s days out, special events and emergency maintenance. Click here to use our interactive schedule, or click here to join our email notification system to get up-to-the hour updates.
- Shower: Please shower before entering the pool to help us prevent water-borne disease.
If you have any questions, please click here to contact the Mount Rainier Pool front desk.