Effective October 25, the Mount Rainier Pool will make the following changes to all of its operations in compliance with King County’s Vaccination Verification Proclamation and the ability to enforce this mandate. This will include the following effects on swim lessons.
- VACCINATION VERIFICATION: All swimmers and spectators, 12 and older will be required to present proof of vaccination verification. People who are unvaccinated or cannot prove vaccination status will be required to show proof of a negative PCR COVID-19 test in the last 72 hours or a rapid test result from a test performed by a testing provider on site at the event just prior to entry.
- PARENTS: One adult spectator per swim participant in the water will be allowed to watch the lesson from the stands. (They may bring other children, but those children must be within arms length.) All spectators must follow social distancing in the stands.
- SHOWERS/LOCKERS: Please have your child shower at home before taking their lessons. Showers are available after lessons, but not before.
- RE-ENTERING: Anyone that leaves and re-enters the facility will need to go through check-in again at front desk including proof of vaccination/negative Covid-19 test.
- NON-COMPLIANCE: Anyone not complying with requirements will be asked to leave, removed from future lessons and will not receive a refund/credit.
All spots are first-come, first-serve! We only allow in-person or over the phone registration to ensure people are entered into the right lesson for their ability. This effects not only the individual, but the entire class. If you are unsure about something, or need additional questions, staff is here to help. See Quentin’s contact information at the bottom of the email.
Need a Scholarship! We have given out over $10,000 in scholarships/free usage this year! Click here for more information!
- Saturday (30 minute session, 8:00-11:00am), October 30-December 18 (No 11/27):
- Current Student Registration opens Saturday, October 23, 8:00am
- New Student Registration opens Tuesday, October 26, 4:00pm
For more information, check the rest of this email and our swim lesson page.
Click here for more information.